GVI, inc has a number of contract vehicles available to provide U.S. Government clients access to a variety of our professional services. The information provided below will enable you to benefit from these services.
Contract Number: N00178-19-D-7705
Period of Performance: January 2, 2019 – January 1, 2024
Contract Ceiling: $5 Billion
Gateway Ventures Inc, as a sister company to Ghostrock Systems Development, LLC, is available to provide services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities under Ghostrock Systems Development, LLC’s five-year Seaport Next Generation (Seaport-NxG) contract.
SeaPort-NxG is the Navy’s contract vehicle for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. Under this contract, we support the Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), Military Sealift Command (MSC), and the United States Marine Corps (USMC) with professional support services.
The engineering services category covers 12 disciplines, and the program management category encompasses 11 functional areas, including financial analysis and budget support; quality assurance; and computer systems analysis. The categories we will support under this contract are described below.
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout, and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts
GVI is a small business prime contract holder of SeaPort-e Contract N00178-10-D-6066, qualified to provide professional services in Zone 1 (Northeast), Zone 2 (National Capital), and Zone 3 (Mid Atlantic).
- 3.1 – Research & Development Support
- 3.2 – Eng., System Eng. & Process Eng. Support
- 3.3 – Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, Analysis
- 3.4 – Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, Fabrication
- 3.5 – System Design Documentation and Technical Data
- 3.6 – Software Eng., Development, Programming & Network
- 3.7 – Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A)
- 3.9 – System Safety Engineering
- 3.10– Configuration Management
- 3.11– Quality Assurance (QA)
- 3.12– Info System (IS) Dev., Info Assurance (IA) & Info. Tech. (IT)
- 3.14– Interoperability, Text & Evaluation, Trials
- 3.15– Measurement Facilities, Range & Instrumentation
- 3.16– Acquisition Logistics
- 3.17– Supply & Provisioning
- 3.18– Training
- 3.19– In-Service Eng., Fleet Intro., Installation & Checkout
- 3.20– Program Support
- 3.21– Functional & Administrative
Alion – IPS Corporation
Capabilities: Technology solutions company delivering technical expertise and operational support to the United States Department of Defense, civilian government agencies, and commercial customers.
American Electronics, Inc.
Capabilities: Program Management, Facilities Management, Engineering, and IT Services.
American Systems Corporation
Capabilities: IT and Engineering solutions.
14900 Conference Center Dr #230, Chantilly, VA
Capabilities: Ampcus Inc is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, and SEI CMMi Level 3 certified global Provider of a broad range of consulting services, including business consulting, cloud services, cyber security, engineering, infrastructure management services, mobility services, and staffing.
Capabilities: Information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers.
General Dynamics Information Technology, Inc.
3211 Jermantown Road, Fairfax, VA 22030-2844
Capabilities: General Dynamics Information Technology’s experience encompasses systems engineering and systems development, mission and threat analysis, and acquisition management for surface combatants and submarine programs. General Dynamics Information Technology applies its core systems engineering disciplines in support of most major surface ship and submarine weapon systems acquisition projects, including Ballistic Missile Defense, Ship Self Defense, Theater Air Defense, and the Virginia class submarine program
ICI Services Corporation
500 Viking Drive, Suite 200, Virginia Beach, VA 23452
Capabilities: Survivability and HM&E ship design, Test and Evaluation functions, Trails and INSURV evaluations, and Live Fire Test and Evaluation functions.
INDUS Technology, Inc.
2243 San Diego Ave, Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92110
Capabilities: Program Management services for the acquisition, management, and integration of multiple C2 programs. The support services include Program Management – Acquisition Management – Contract Management – Technical Support – Financial Management.
McLaughlin Research Corporation
Capabilities: Engineering and Technical Support Solutions.
Ocean Bay Information and Systems Management, LLC
Capabilities: IT Systems Engineering & Analysis, Training, Business Process Engineering, Information Assurance, and Logistics Support Services
1272 West Main Road, Middletown, RI 02842
Capabilities: (3.1) Research & Development, (3.2) Engineering Support, (3.3) Modeling, Simulation, and Stimulation, (3.4) Prototype, Pre-Production & Fabrication Support, (3.5) System Design Documentation & Tech Design Support, (3.6) Software Engineering and Network Support, (3.8) Human Factors, Performance & Usability Engr Support, (3.9) System Safety Engineering Support, (3.10) Configuration Management Support, (3.11) Quality Assurance Support, (3.12) IS, IA and IT Support, (3.14) Interoperability, Test and Evaluation Trials Support, (3.16) Logistics Support, , (3.17) Supply and Provisioning Support, (3.19) In-Service Engr, Installation and Checkout Support, (3.20) Program Support, and (3.21) Functional and Administrative Support.
Sciences Application International Corporation (SAIC)
Capabilities: Technology integrator in technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology.
1818 Library Street, Suite 1000, Reston, VA 20190-6276
Capabilities: Serco Inc. provides services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas supported by activities and technical capabilities such as Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, and the United States Marine Corps. Additionally, Serco Inc. provides support to other Department of Defense (DoD), non-DoD, or Joint agencies for work that is integrally related to various missions.
215 Parkway North, Waterford, CT 06385-0280
Capabilities: Integrated the advanced technology capabilities of defense research, development, training services, and engineering firm with the creative talent of a full-service video, film, recording, graphics design, sound design, and set construction/exhibitory business.
T&W Operations, LLC
4900 University Square, Suite 8, Huntsville, AL 35816
Capabilities: T&W provides logistics, information technology, and management services to Government and commercial customers. Expertise includes secure web-based software development, information technology engineering, Information Assurance (IA) support and consulting, IT staff augmentation, project management, and management support.
100 Brickstone Square, Andover, MA 01810
Capabilities: Advanced systems engineering and advisory services. Advanced concept and technology development, systems/enterprise engineering and integration; program and acquisition management, mission planning, engineering and operations, system policy/studies, analysis and evaluation, and security and program production engineering.
GVI’s solutions approach defines customer requirements; evaluates performance to the requirements; identifies and addresses problem areas; and implements and sustains improvements through follow-up, evaluation, and communication. Establishing standard processes is our highest priority. We work with each customer to define and document standard policies and procedures to ensure services and products are consistent and of the highest quality.