View our 2022 NAVSEA NDT Working Group
Amee Bay will maximize your productivity and reliability by providing the highest quality, most technically advanced products and services that are available. You can expect the attention necessary to optimize results anywhere in the world.
- Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) Services
- Ship Modernization and Repair
- Information Assurance
- C5ISR Systems
- Industrial Services
- Dry Ice Cleaning
- Amee Bay provides specialized engineering, troubleshooting, training, and technical support. All of which are built on years of experience serving the U.S. Navy, commercial and maritime customers
- From maintenance skills to management, Amee Bay engineers can provide a solution to meet your company’s specific needs
- Amee Bay provides methodical and extensive project planning, execution, and both project & program management
- Amee Bay is a full-service company, including design, parts and material acquisition, rip out, installation, and project management
Our teams provide comprehensive design and engineering services and are leading the way in Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR). We provide design and integration services in support of the Warfighter.
Our teams have expertise with virtually every propulsion, hull, mechanical, electrical, and auxiliary system onboard commercial ships, naval ships, and submarines. Our Engineers and Technicians ensure systems operate within design parameters during their planned life cycle.
Our teams apply decades of experience providing technical support for our customer’s most specialized missions. We tailor industry best practices such as PMBOK, CMMI, ITIL, and ISO to achieve our customers’ program objectives.
Amee Bay is able to leverage a wide range of experience and qualifications to provide superior, turnkey solutions for our customers. From NAVSEA-approved procedures to ASNT-qualified Non-Destructive Testing processes and Information Technology industry certifications, Amee Bay is qualified to meet virtually any requirement.
NAVSEA-Qualified Agreement for Boat Repair (ABR)
NAVSEA-Approved Quality Management System
Certified ASNT Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Level III Examiners and ASNT NDT Level III Inspectors
Fully Qualified Navy Validator (FQNV) and NAVINTEL IA Trusted Agents for Information Assurance (IA) implementations
IT-related certifications including Microsoft, (ISC)2, CompTIA, Cisco, Guidance Software and others
Submarine Motor Generator (MG) Certified – Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
NAVSEA-Approved Alteration Installation Team
NAVSEA and American Bureau of Shipbuilding (ABS) approved welding procedures for:
- Stainless Steel (Pipe/Butt) – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Stainless Steel (Pipe/Butt) – GTAW
- Copper Nickel (Pipe/Butt) – GTAW
- Aluminum (Plate/Butt) – GMAW
- Carbon Steel (Pipe/Butt) – Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Carbon Steel (Pipe/Socket) – SMAW
- Stainless Steel to Carbon Steel (Pipe/Butt) – SMAW
- Stainless Steel to Carbon Steel (Pipe/Socket) – SMAW
- HY80/HSLA (Plate/Butt) – SMAW
- Welding and Workmanship Training and Testing (MIL-STD-248 compliant)
At Amee Bay, we are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions to our clients. Our active participation in a wide cross-section of industry associations provides us with the valuable insight and current information needed to ensure Amee Bay is utilizing the best methods and technologies available, as well as giving us a forum to help lead and shape the overall industry.
Quality and Testing Associations
Information Technology Associations
Other Key Industry Associations
- CAGE: 4FK09
- Primary NAICS: 336611 – Ship Building and Repairing
- UEI: FGELS2KFR825
Amee Bay is proud to work with our men and women from many organizations across different government agencies and sectors.
Amee Bay, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. Amee Bay, LLC. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
915 Commerce Circle
Hanahan, SC, 29410
2702 Denali St. Suite 102
Anchorage, AK, 99503
4610 South Broad Street Quarters M-2
Philadelphia, PA, 19112
3460 Main Street
San Diego, CA, 92113
540-B Woodlake Circle
Chesapeake, VA, 23320