Amee Bay, LLC has a number of contract vehicles available to provide U.S. Government clients access to a variety of our professional services. The information provided below will enable you to benefit from these services.
Professional Services – Technical and Engineering Services (non-IT)
Amee Bay provides a streamlined approach for federal agencies to access qualified firms in the engineering disciplines of mechanical, electrical, chemical, components of civil engineering, and sub-disciplines such as aerospace, nuclear, bioengineering, and marine architecture. Amee Bay is qualified in each of the following Special Item Numbers (SIN) listed below and specializes in marine applications.
|Sin #||SIN Name|
|541380||Testing Laboratory Services|
|541420||Engineering System Design and Integration Services|
|541715||Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning|
Contract Number: N00178-19-D-7705
Period of Performance: January 2, 2019 – January 1, 2024
Contract Ceiling: $5 Billion
Amee Bay LLC, as a sister company to Ghostrock Systems Development, LLC, is available to provide services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities under Ghostrock Systems Development, LLC’s five-year Seaport Next Generation (Seaport-NxG) contract.
SeaPort-NxG is the Navy’s contract vehicle for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. Under this contract, we support the Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), Military Sealift Command (MSC), and the United States Marine Corps (USMC) with professional support services.
The engineering services category covers 12 disciplines, and the program management category encompasses 11 functional areas, including financial analysis and budget support; quality assurance; and computer systems analysis. The categories we will support under this contract are described below.
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout, and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts