Ghostrock, LLC has a number of contract vehicles available to provide U.S. Government clients access to a variety of our professional services. The information provided below will enable you to benefit from these services.
CAGE Code: 7N6Q0
Program Manager: Malcolm Potts, [email protected]
Ghostrock has been awarded a General Services Administration (GSA) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resource for Services (STARS) III Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). STARS III is awarded to Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a) prime contractors with competitive prices. This contract is a cost-effective and streamlined vehicle for government customers to access our IT services, including new and emerging technologies, during the 8-year life of the contract. The scope of services under this contract involves data management, information, and communications technology, IT operations and maintenance, IT security/IT workforce augmentation, software development, and systems design.
Contract Number: N00178-19-D-7705
Period of Performance: January 2, 2019 – January 1, 2024
Contract Ceiling: $5 Billion
Ghostrock Systems Development, LLC was issued a five-year Seaport Next Generation (Seaport-NxG) contract to provide services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities.
SeaPort-NxG is the Navy’s contract vehicle for acquiring support services in 23 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. Under this contract, Ghostrock supports the Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research (ONR), Military Sealift Command (MSC), and the United States Marine Corps (USMC) with professional support services.
The engineering services category covers 12 disciplines, and the program management category encompasses 11 functional areas, including financial analysis and budget support; quality assurance; and computer systems analysis. Categories Ghostrock will support under this contract are described below.
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout, and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Computer Systems Analysts